Food and Drink Policy
The following restrictions apply to food and drink within Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library:
- No food or drinks are allowed near any equipment or computer workstations. Off-limit areas include:
- 1st and 3rd floor computer stations
- B103 Computer Classroom
- Drinks must be in one of the following container types:
- Mugs with a screw-on or snap-on top
- Bottles with a pop-up closure (sports bottles) or screw-on cap (soda bottles)
- No open bottles or other containers of any type for drinks
- Food is only allowed in modest quantities (such as sandwiches, fruit or snacks).
- No food deliveries are allowed within the Library.
- Clean up and dispose of trash properly. No food evidence or empty containers may be left on the table.
- If you must eat while at Himmelfarb, the best spots are the Library Lobby and the 3rd floor Student Lounge.
- Thank you for your compliance. Please be prepared for Library Staff to enforce this policy.