Instructions for connecting via EZproxy
Library access via EZproxy is available to:
- GWUMC healthcare providers and clinical instructors ineligible for a GW NetID.
- GW Hospital employees.
- CNMC residents (during period of GW Hospital rotation only).
- Access the EZproxy page at:
- Select the type of resource you would like to access (E-Databases/MEDLINE, E-Texts, or E-Journals) by using the menu on the right side of the screen.
- Select the database, e-text, or e-journal which you would like to access.
- Enter your EZproxy login and password.
Users must have an EZproxy login and password. Prospective users may apply for a login and password by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Role/Affiliation with GW
- Email address
- Preferred login/password (if any)