Connecting via GW NetID
Himmelfarb Library recommends the VPN for off-campus access.
The GW NetID login provides an alternate method of off-campus access to electronic resources to GW faculty, staff, and students.
Users must know their GW NetID and password; the GW NetID and password are the same login/password used to login to GW Email and Blackboard.
- Faculty, staff and students who have not already done so should claim a GW NetID: https://identity.gwu.edu/claim/
- Users who have forgotten their password may reset it: https://identity.gwu.edu/identity/
- Access the Himmelfarb Library website, and select the database, e-text, or e-journal which you would like to access.
- When the 'George Washington University Single Sign-on' webpage is displayed, securely login with your GW NetID and password (i.e. the same login/password used for your GW Email and Blackboard.
- The database, e-text, or e-journal that you selected should display automatically.
SMHS, GWSPH, and SON faculty, students and staff should contact the Himmelfarb Library Reference Desk at (202) 994-2850 or email@example.com with access problems.