The Artist in all of us...Himmelfarb's Art Show
Each year the Himmelfarb Library’s first floor is transformed into an art gallery displaying the original works of our students, faculty and staff. Since 1987 the Himmelfarb Library has had the honored tradition of promoting the artistic side of our patrons, and last year we were proud to have had 117 participants submit their work.
There is an artist in all of us! We are encouraging all our patrons to share their talents and participate in this year’s Himmelfarb Art Show. Please join us on April 2nd at our Art Show Reception when we launch the official first day of the art show with food and refreshments to honor our artists and celebrate their talents.
- When will you begin accepting artwork?
- Monday, March 2, 2015
- Where do I go to drop off my artwork?
- Himmelfarb Library Reference Desk
- What type of artwork do you accept?
- We accept all types of artwork. (i.e. photography, ceramics, jewelry, paintings, sculptures, crafts…)
- Who can submit artwork?
- Faculty, students and staff in the School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Milken Institute School of Public Health and School of Nursing.
- What is the date of the Opening Reception?
- Thursday, April 2, 2015 4:00PM-6:00PM
- Are there examples of past art submissions online?
- Himmelfarb Library Annual Art Show Collections