Group Study Room Reservations
Rooms for individual or group study in the Himmelfarb Library are normally available on a first-come, first-served basis. You may now reserve a select number of rooms in Himmelfarb Library for group use. Most of the rooms can accommodate 3-4 people but four of the rooms are reserved for larger groups (4-6 people) only. Current room availability and a link to the reservations interface may also be accessed by scanning the QR code outside of each room.
2nd Floor Rooms
The rooms located on the 2nd floor of the library may be reserved:
- Monday - Friday, 2pm - 12mid
- Saturday - Sunday, 8am - 12mid
Third Floor Rooms
The rooms located on the 3rd floor of the library may be reserved:
- 7 days a week, 8am - 12mid
The following guidelines apply to group study rooms:
- Only GW students affiliated with the School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Milken Institute School of Public Health, and School of Nursing may use or reserve these rooms.
- Students may sign up for a room on an occasional basis, up to seven days in advance. (Rooms not scheduled in advance are available only on a first-come, first served basis.)
- Groups may reserve rooms for a maximum of 4 hours at a time. (Members of the same group may not sign up for consecutive time slots!)
- Leaving personal belongings behind does not constitute use of study space, and it places those items at risk for loss or misplacement.
- Groups must be considerate of others by:
- Using courtesy when asking others to vacate the room you've reserved
- Limiting noise, food and drink
- Cleaning up prior to leaving
- Questions should be addressed to the Circulation Desk.