Systematic Review Service
We can offer:
- assistance in selecting search terms, databases, grey literature resources, and expert search strategies
- execute finalized search strategies
- assistance in obtaining relevant articles
- assistance in organizing search research (RefWorks)
- assistance in writing the methodology section, if desired
Any or all of these services are freely provided as part of the regular services offered by Himmelfarb librarians.Due to staffing levels, we are only able to work on a few systematic reviews simultaneously. Please contact us in advance so that we can coordinate the workload among the librarians in the reference department.
Once involved in a systematic review project, we would prefer:
- involvement with the systematic review team from the outset of the project
- continued communication with the team as the project evolves
- acknowledgement as a contributing author in the final publication
For further information or to request librarian assistance with a systematic review, please contact either your liaison librarian or Alexandra Gomes (firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-994-1825).