Himmelfarb Library has partnered with Colonial Printing and WEPA (We Print Anywhere) in order to provide the convenience of cloud-based printing. Black and white, as well as color printing, is available at all of the first and third floor print kiosks in the Himmelfarb Library. You may print from the computer workstations on the first and third floor, your own laptop, your wireless device (including phones and tablets), as well as from a USB device. You may also pick up your printouts from any kiosk on campus .
The charge for black and white printing is $0.07 per page, or per side if printing double-sided. The charge for color printing is of $0.85 page, or per side if printing double-sided.
You may pay with your GWorld Card, credit card (a $0.40 transaction fee is applied), or funds deposited into your WEPA account.
How to Print
- From Himmelfarb Library computers, simply choose the appropriate printer, either WEPA-BW or WEPA-COLOR, and enter your NetID@gwu.edu and your password. You may then log in to any WEPA kiosk with your GWorld Card or NetID to pay and release the print job.
- From your personal computer, please download the appropriate print drivers from Colonial Printing before attempting to print.
- From your mobile device, please install the appropriate apps from Colonial Printing before attempting to print. Please note, the supported document types for the mobile apps are:
- Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
- Adobe PDF Format (.pdf)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- MacOS Pages (iOS)
- MacOS Keynote (iOS)
- MacOS Numbers (iOS)
- You cannot directly print an email or a page in your mobile browse screen. You must first convert the information into one of the supported file types.
Please note: There is no file size limit for laptop and desktop uploads. USB drives, web, and mobile uploads have a file size limit of 20 MB.
If you do not have a NetID, please follow these directions to create an account and deposit money to your WEPA account before attempting to print.
Free Reprint Policy
We only allow free reprints for jobs in which a printer or computer malfunction caused an unacceptable printout. We DO NOT issue free reprints when user error, such as failure to check Print Preview, was responsible for an unsatisfactory printout.
Inform the Reference or Circulation staff if you need to reprint your document because of a computer or printer malfunction.
Himmelfarb Library cannot offer refunds, please contact WEPA directly for assistance.