GW Monogram LogoHimmelfarb Library Title
Himmelfarb Headlines - November / December 2021

Director's Desk

Director's Desk, Anne LintonThis will be my last Director’s Desk before I retire. It is hard to believe I will be leaving GW as I have worked here for over 35 years! I have seen many changes—mostly for the better, faced a few challenges, and, with my colleagues, accomplished a number of big projects—including converting to a primarily electronic collection. Rather than reflect on accomplishments, I would like to reflect on the many things I am grateful for during my time at GW. I am grateful for the talented and hardworking team I have had the privilege to know at Himmelfarb. I am grateful for the strong support of the faculty and administrative teams of the 3 schools Himmelfarb serves. I am grateful for the many friends and colleagues I have had the honor to know. I am grateful for the opportunity to grow professionally. Many thanks to all of you who have supported me and the Himmelfarb team over the years. I know that, with Laura Abate as interim director, I leave Himmelfarb in good hands. I look forward to hearing about all of the good things to come!

Stay in touch,
Anne

Stay Connected:

Facebook Twitter Instagram News Blog YouTube