- Course Reserves
- Find resources that have been placed on reserve for specific courses. Faculty can also find information about setting up reserve lists for their courses here.
- Browse the full list of databases provided by Himmelfarb Library. Find a specific database by title or list all subscribed databases by category.
- Request an item through Interlibrary Loan, if it is not owned by Himmelfarb, or through document delivery, if it is in storage.
- Health Information @ Himmelfarb
- The single-search interface to the library's print and online collections. The default search ("Everything") returns journal articles, books and e-books, digital media, and more. You can also use filters to limit results to items from the library catalog (books and e-books, digital media) or articles only.
- Health Sciences Research Commons
- Health Sciences Research Commons (HSRC) is an online repository for gathering, archiving, and disseminating the research output of the Milken Institute School of Public Health, the School of Medicine and Health Sciences, the School of Nursing, and the Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library, at the George Washington University. HSRC is maintained by the Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library.
- Find specific journals (print or online) by title or ISSN.
- Mobile Apps
- Access the latest information and productivity apps that Himmelfarb recommends for scholarly work and study.
- Technology Resources
- Information about computers, printers, copiers, and software resources available to users of Himmelfarb Library.
Alphabetical | Hierarchical