Audiovisual Reserves

Audiovisual or AV reserves are requested by the faculty only. These items are located behind the Access Services desk, or Circulation desk and are available for checkout with a GWorld card.

How to Request Audiovisual Reserves

  1. Complete and submit the reserve request form.
  2. Send a list of students needing to access these items to the following email address:
    The list should include your students' first and last name, their GWID numbers and the course name and number.
  3. Once your items are placed on reserve, you will receive a confirmation email.

Contact Himmelfarb Reserves

Himmelfarb Library
Reserves Department